I am so happy I keep forgetting to eat and sleep and my contacts and eyeballs are becoming one and I believe my kidney is infected. Either that or gallstones. True story. But I am so happy like you know what I mean. So. So. Happy.
i’ve been thinking about this story for years… 4 years in fact. it is a story about a mysterious city full of insane homeless people and the group of youths who are on a quest to understand the meaning of existence and discovering many things they never wished to know and going insane.
i read things, meditated intensely on things, talked to things (and sometimes people too until i got tired of being sad and smelling like feces all the time)… and now i think my brain is full of ideas because i keep wanting to clap manically and run up and down the hall at work… but since i don’t want people to call the ambulance i just twitch uncontrollably while beaming at my desk.
so yes. i just wanted to let you know that i am doing this and i’m shuuuuuuuper exxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitddddddddsajjjjjjjjjdf\g
1. When you’re awake, make a habit of pushing your index finger against the palm of your other hand every once in a while. One of these days, you’ll randomly do it in your dream, and something wacky will happen to your hand. That’s how you’ll realize you’re dreaming and then BAM welcome to lucid dream land.
2. If you’re ever struggling to accomplish certain tasks in your dream, just rely on technology and it works like BAM (e.g. using “flight” or “teleport” applications on your phone or ipod) (Knowledge passed on from Die-lawn, thank you very much bunch)
3. When you’re worried that you’ll wake up from an awesome dream, rub your hands together and/or spin around in circles and it somehow prevents awakening! Amazing!
4. I’m pretty sure that time passes at about the same speed as when you’re awake when you’re lucid dreaming because I dream in 10 minute intervals when I’m snoozing the alarm, which is like 10 minutes or some shit.
5. I also suffer from sever sleep paralysis and visual/auditory hallucinations when I wake up in the morning sometimes. This fucking sucks.
Would you ever consider learning to Kayak? If you did, could we start calling you Kayaka?
I’m a total dummy for not doing that yet. I could also start a kayak business and call it “Ayakaskayaks”. The kayaks would be called “Ayakaskayaks’ Kayak”. And if I get bored, I’ll change it to: Aykskykskyk. And be a total ass about it, too.